1. A Personalized Handkerchief: Getting a handkerchief embroidered with a sweet message or your wedding date is a gift your groom can hold on to for years to come.
2. A Men's Leather Bracelet: Bracelets for men are becoming a popular fashion statement. With this custom bracelet, you have the option to get coordinates printed on the band. Include the latitude and longitude of your wedding location or where you got engaged for a personal and private sentiment.
3. Custom Cufflinks: Chances are your guy's wearing a suit or a long sleeved button-up on your wedding day. Design your own cufflinks with your wedding date, the shape of an item special to him, or something that's significant to you and your future husband.
4. Embroidered Socks: For the couple who likes to joke around, here's a great example of a gift with humor. Socks that are embroidered, "In case you get cold feet."
5. A Vintage Pocket Watch: This gift is timeless, except that it does keep time (hardy har har). Get a pocket watch engraved with a special message that truly symbolizes your gift of unlimited time to each other and your future together.
6. Embroidered Tie Patch: Personalize his look for the wedding with a hand-embroidered tie patch. It's a private message that'll stay close to his heart throughout the Big Day.
There are a lot of creative gift ideas out there, so find the one that means the most to you and your groom. And remember, you do not need to give gifts, but it can be a special touch to the day's events before you walk down the aisle to say, "I do!"