Bloomin' Bouquets

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Reagan + Mimi




(Photography by: Once Like A Spark)

Reagan + Mimi had the sweetest wedding at a Perrenial & Topiary Garden in Marietta, Georgia. When Mimi was asked to describe a moment from her wedding day that she will remember ten years from now, this is what she said, “Because my dad was unable to make it to the wedding due to his late stage ALS, we arranged to have a moment after Reagan’s dance with his mom for people to get up and dance in honor of my dad to one of his favorite songs, “Heavenly Day” by Patty Griffin*.  I will forever cherish the moment that my sister surprised me with her phone, my dad on FaceTime awaiting a virtual dance with me. He was so joyful, smiling and laughing as he swayed along with me. My dad passed away shortly after the wedding and I am so blessed that I got that memory with him. Definitely one that I will hold near and dear to my heart. What a sweet moment that brings tears to our eyes! We are so grateful to have worked with such a wonderful couple. For more photos, see Once Like A Spark's blog here.


1 comment: